- This event has passed.
AIR-P Presents: Systems Approaches in Autism Services Research Program (Online)
July 19, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, July 19, 2022, 4:00pm ET – 5:00pm ET
Speaker: Dora Raymaker PhD
This webinar provides an overview of systems approaches, concepts, and methodologies that could help lead to long-term change, with real-world examples drawn from within autism employment research and public health.
Holistic approaches to inquiry, such as systems thinking and action research, target situations that have high degrees of complexity or heterogeneity.
This makes them useful in designing and conducting autism services intervention research where personal and systems-level factors interact in complex ways; for example, in developing employment interventions.
An overview of systems approaches to inquiry, including systems thinking and action research
An overview of relevant concepts and methodologies within these approaches, including leverage, generative causality, system dynamics, and critical systems heuristics
Using leverage to identify how to create to long-term change through intervention
Real-world examples of using systems approaches within autism employment research and public health
- CART captioning will be provided.
- For additional disability accommodations please email Elizabeth Schnieder at email@example.com two weeks prior to the event with name of event and accommodation preference in your response.
- There is no cost for this webinar.
- CEUs are not offered for this webinar.
- This webinar will be held on the Zoom Platform.
- You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the meeting here.
- This webinar will be archived available on the AUCD Webinar Library.
Follow this link with more information.
- July 19, 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Non ACC Event
- Non ACC Event Host